Sunday, December 21, 2008

Episode 3. Part 5.

Surfing is awesome. Then again, living right on the Gulf of Mexico, and before that being raised on the Jersey Shore, and yet still only 45 minutes from Brighton Beach and Coney Island, I'm not surprised I surf. Neither is Kristina, frankly every couple needs time to do something they both have in common. Besides Sex, of course. But for us, it's Surfing. I'm not the best surfer, and hanging ten usually ends with me hanging 10 toes above the water and everything else submerged in water after a massive wipeout, but since Kristina's a hell of a surfer, she alone is my motivation for improving.

We didn't surf much during our trip, which disappointed me a bit, honestly. You'd think that with two weeks on vacation we'd spend at least five of those days surfing for the most part. But, after our fun that night, dinner and a PPV movie (Batman Begins), we went to sleep, for tomorrow, surfing shall prevail.

Surfing did not prevail. It was 45 dollars each for six hours, that's when Kristina got pissed. I didn't take the initative to find out the prices earlier, and instead of spending a night rutting together like a couple of pigs in a mudbath (i.e. Sex), we went to bed at a reasonable hour, assuming we'd be surfing. When we realized that, we both were pissed! She even tried to challenge the clerk to a "surf-off" to rent the boards for free. Then settled for nothing as she walked away in anger, and I followed her, 'cuz frankly, who could resist that ass? (Just Kidding, ya know I love every part of you, babe)

But ass or not, I don't wanna be stranded in a huge shore-side resort without her. Frankly, I can barely be without her, let alone live without her. (Cue the "Awe's" )
But the first failure of our trip finally came, and it took damn near four days to get to it. No one expected a perfect trip, but having a hot fiancée and her hot (but not-as-hot) cousin with you makes the trip a helluva lot more fun. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment