Sunday, December 21, 2008

Episode 1

F*ck Ear Infections.

Those three words were muttered under my breath for the past four days, but to no effect. It seems that everyone's getting injuries left and right. Barbara Bush was rushed to the hospital and later entered emergency surgery due to an ulcer. But, another injury that was reported later managed to just piss me off. New York Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress was shot in the right thigh by his own concealed handgun as it discharged in his pants. Granted, it was also reported days later that teammate Steve Smith was held at gunpoint days earlier in a robbery at his residence, and Burress' fear for his own safety was a cause for him to keep a weapon on his person. Burress had an expired Concealed Weapons License issued in Florida, but not New York.

Plaxico, despite being genuinely concerned for his safety, was pretty goddamn stupid! Packing heat in a nightclub is never exactly a good idea. I just hope he learned his lesson this time. What shocked me the most however was NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg's response to the incident. He criticized NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for not contacting police about the injury, a "chargeable violation". Bloomberg wants Burress charged to the fullest extent of the law, which carries a minimum 3.5 year prison sentence and a maximum 15 year sentence. Bloomberg must be knee deep in his own billions of dollars up his own ass to realize the ramifications of his statements. If Burress is indeed sentenced for something that may be serious, but somewhat understandable, Michael Bloomberg approval ratings are gonna drop like a lead condom even after leaving office for remarks about a hero of New York City sports. The charge is not THAT serious, not like dogfighting or anything...MICHAEL VICK.

I, personally, don't like him, I've always been a fan of the great Giuliani, despite only being a New Jersey native for the majority of my life before moving to Florida. Besides those current events, Let's get back to the matters at hand, my ear infection:

I've never been the kid that got ear infections as a kid or had the peanut allergies or was even the token black kid, I, however, have been through a few injuries. In the past three years I've cracked my right kneecap twice, and had a peptic ulcer from sports injuries and stress, respectively.

I finally managed to curb the spread of my ear infection with a magic elixir I've been using for years: Tea Tree Oil: http://www.puritan.com/tea-tree-oil-pro ... oil-008871
I highly recommend this to anyone with cold sores, kanker sores (correct me if it's incorrectly spelled) and other topical ailments, it takes care of any infection.

On a closing note, I'd like to wish a happy 19th birthday to my lovely fianceƩ Kristina, who's turning 19 on Saturday. Happy Birthday, babe!

Leave comments on the bottom, your thoughts, etc. Did I agree with your opinions? Did I piss you off? Sound Off!

Because I Can.

No comments:

Post a Comment