Sunday, December 21, 2008

Episode 3. Part 2. [Rated R]

"I was stone-faced at this point because it seemed she spent years studying my life. I answered 'You Know Me Well..."

She answered "Damn right I do, I'm Khloe, nice to meet you." I shook her hand and then asked how she knew all this. Khloe explained that she's a secret agent for MI6 and she's undercover to spy on local kangaroo smugglers. I stood with my jaw in my lap, then after a short pause had a small grin on her face. "Nah, I'm just fuckin' with you! Me and Krissy are cousins" I looked at Kristina and she confirmed it, I was staring in the face of my fiancée and my hot cousin-in-law. There were three things running through my mind: First thing was, like anybody who met a hot cousin of their girlfriend or fiancee, the thought of a threesome, second thing was "Holy Shit Khloe's hot", and third thing was...do all my relatives' names start with the letter K? Oh, and last thing, where the hell does that bitch get off calling my Krissy, Krissy? That's my nickname/pet name for her and it shall remain mine!

After I got to meet Khloe, me and Kristina went off to sleep at around...2 A.M. in the morning, awaiting the morning of our first full day in a two-week vacation, my first in about three years not to mention!I was dead wrong about "awaiting the morning," I slept til about 10 A.M. Local Time, until I was woken up by housekeeping. After I shooed her out of the room, Kristina and I went back to sleep til about 1 P.M. in the afternoon. After I got up, I woke Kristina up and told her to meet me in the pool as soon as she was ready. I waited probably til 1:30 in the pool, then hopped up at the bar and drank a couple 7 and 7's. (Seagram's Whiskey and 7UP) Only problem is that it's supposed to be served in a shot glass, and I got it in a soda cup about three times bigger, filled to the top. In Reality, when I drank a "couple" I drank 6 shots in about an hour and a half. I fell backwards from the barstool into the pool right below the wall that separates the bar from the pool. Guess who I fall on?

That's right, my fiancée. Out of probably 2,000 people at the resort, I fall onto her. I can't see her, since water's in my eyes, but surprisingly she seemed happy to see me, forgetting the fact that a 190 pound drunk fell on her. I gave a sheepish smile and she grabbed me from my chain and lifted me out of the pool for a second, knowing I was drunk as a sailor's gay lover. Luckily I didn't crack her head open and I spent a better part of the day swimming around to sober up with her help. Then comes the fun part.

Volleyball. Brits vs Aussies. After some deliberation, considering Krissy (suck it, Khloe) has equal Austrailian and British ethnicity, (voice-wise, she speaks Aussie) I play for the Aussies, against her.

Part III Coming Soon!

Sound Off! Does it sound like I'm lying through my teeth? Does it sound like I should extend this episode into an entire serial, a new day updated, everyday? Enjoy reading the rest of the updates.

Because I Can.

No comments:

Post a Comment